Here's some information about what it is that I do... I have been working as a Location Sound Recordist / Audio Engineer in the Puget Sound area for over 20 years plus 5 years before that in Michigan. My experience includes Location Sound Mixing for Film, Video and Music. What follows is a list of some of the different jobs, clients & projects that I have worked on in the Puget Sound, Washington area as well as in several countries including England, Switzerland, Germany, Spain and Costa Rica. Yes, I have a current Passport...
- Macomb Community College / Warren, MI
- Associates Degree in Liberal Arts
- Graduated 1983
- Ferris State University / Big Rapids, MI
- B.S. in Television Production
- Graduated with Honors - 1985
- Recording Institute of Detroit / Eastpointe, MI
- Certified Recording Engineer - 1987
- 1985 - 1988 MVP Communications, Inc. / Troy, MI
After my internship, I was hired as an employee where some of my duties included Location Audio Recording & Engineering for Corporate Videos, Meetings and Teleconferences and conducting Audio Seminars for the other Audio Personnel as well as Camera and Lighting work.
- 1988 - Present Grey Hawk Productions Freelance Audio Engineer / Location Sound Recordist
Work has been primarily in the Puget Sound Region (mostly Seattle) and some of my other skills include working in the Grip & Lighting Department.